2017 Jaguar F-PACE Safety
Jaguar has entered a whole new game this year with the entry of the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE, a compact luxury SUV with all the accoutrements of a Jaguar along with the convenience and confident stance of utility vehicle. Jaguar has also equipped with model with a tremendous lineup of safety features, beginning with a full suite of airbags and confident all-wheel drive and continuing with an abundance of driver assist safety features, as well as Trailer Stability Assist (TSA), Engine Drag Torque Control (EDC), and much more. Take the trip from Biloxi, MS to explore each of these features up close and in person at Jaguar Gulf Coast in Mobile, AL.
Driver Assist Safety Features
The Jaguar F-PACE gives you access to a tremendous variety of advanced driver assistance and collision mitigation features, which utilize sensors and warnings to help keep you safer and more aware of your driving environment. These include:
- Lane Keep Assist
- Driver Condition Monitoring
- Traffic Sign Recognition with Speed Limiter
- Blind Spot Monitor with Close Vehicle Sensing
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Queue Assist
- Autonomous Emergency Braking
- Surround Camera System
Added Safety Technology
In addition to the above, you’ll also have access to bonus safety features that help give the Jaguar F-PACE a more stable and confident driving personality:
- Trailer Stability Assist (TSA) – With a max towing capacity of 5,290 pounds, the Jaguar F-PACE has your trailering needs covered. The TSA system makes those hauls easier to handle by automatically reducing speed and applying the brakes to each side of the vehicle separately when it senses the trailer could sway too much.
- Engine Drag Torque Control (EDC) – When you’re driving your Jaguar F-PACE in inclement weather conditions, you won’t have to worry about losing control thanks to Engine Drag Torque Control, which increases the amount of torque sent to the wheels based on conditions in order to prevent your wheels from locking up when you brake hard.
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) – Utilizing an advanced understeer system, the DSC system is able to help you regain control and improve stability on difficult surfaces.
Enjoy a Safe, Luxurious SUV With the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE
Jaguar’s entry into the luxury SUV segment means you can now enjoy everything you loved about Jaguar within a spacious and accommodating SUV setup. With a starting MSRP from $41,990, you can find this model on sale now at Jaguar Gulf Coast, your Destin, FL area Jaguar dealership, located at 1419 East I-65 Service Rd S in Mobile, AL. Find out about our Jaguar F-PACE financing options, and then come see us during our sales hours, Monday through Saturday. If you have any questions before your visit, contact us online or give us a call at 1 (844) 334-3146.