Top Performance with the 2017 Jaguar XF Luxury Sedan
When you demand sophistication at every level of performance with your luxury sedan, you need the 2017 Jaguar XF. Offered with a turbo-diesel inline-four and a supercharged V6, the Jaguar XF generates up to 380 hp and features premium performance features like All Surface Progress Control (ASPC) and Configurable Dynamics, which automatically adjusts different vehicle systems based on the terrain. Take a closer look, and then make the trip from Destin, FL to take it for a test run at Jaguar Gulf Coast in Mobile, AL.
The 2017 Jaguar XF is available with two different engine options. Both get matched up to an eight-speed automatic transmission that comes with a Satin Black rotary selector that lets you switch between Dynamic Mode and Eco Mode. For a more energizing experience, you can also use the steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters found on the Jaguar XF. Here’s a look at your engine options, both of which are offered with rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive:
- 2.0L Turbo-Diesel I-4 – This engine produces 180 hp and 318 lb-ft of torque, and it’s able to get up to an EPA-estimated 42 mpg highway and 31 mpg city with standard rear-wheel drive. Those numbers reduce just slightly with all-wheel drive.
- Supercharged 3.0L V6 – Opt for the supercharged 3.0L V6 engine, and you’ll get a bump up to 340 hp and 332 lb-ft. If you choose the Jaguar XF S trim level, however, your powertrain will be specially tuned to increase output to a quick-footed 380 hp. EPA estimates on the V6 top out at 30 mpg highway and 20 mpg city.
The 2017 Jaguar XF puts you in total control when you’re behind the wheel, delivering precise driving dynamics and instant control with systems like:
- All Surface Progress Control (ASPC) – This system comes standard on all versions of the Jaguar XF and offers you help steering and controlling your car in inclement conditions, including snow, rain, and gravel.
- Adaptive Dynamics – Opt for Adaptive Dynamics for even more control behind the wheel. This system is constantly engaged, whether you’re on the interstate, driving around the city, or taking a tight curve on a winding country road. It perpetually scans the road and adjusts the electronically-controlled dampers for optimal suspension response.
- Configurable Dynamics – When you select Dynamic Mode—which is able to deliver more aggressive throttle, steering, and transmission response—you’ll have even more options at your fingertips courtesy of your car’s Configurable Dynamics. Based on either personal or pre-optimized settings, this system is able to provide even more fine-tuning to the powertrain and suspension.
Experience Power and Precision in the 2017 Jaguar XF
The 2017 Jaguar XF has been expertly designed and equipped to deliver optimal performance. Take the time to see its full capabilities in person at Jaguar Gulf Coast, located at 1419 East I-65 Service Rd S in Mobile, AL, where we welcome our neighbors in Biloxi, MS and Destin, FL. Contact our staff to set up a test drive, find out about our competitive financing, or have any of your questions answered.