Jaguar XJ, XF, XE: What’s the Difference?
So what’s the difference between the Jaguar XJ, the Jaguar XF, and the Jaguar XE? While all three models share Jaguar basics like five years or 60,000 miles of roadside assistance, basic warranty coverage and powertrain warranty coverage, there are a few key differences Mobile drivers should note, such as:
- Fuel economy
- Cargo space
The Jaguar XJ, Jaguar XF, and Jaguar XE vary significantly when it comes to price.
- XJ: MSRP from $75,400
- XF: MSRP from $47,775
- XE: MSRP from $35,725
Performance and MPG
Introductory performance and fuel economy returns also differ amongst these Jaguar sedans.
- XJ: A base 3.0L V6 makes 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque. It achieves an EPA-estimated 18 mpg city and 27 mpg highway.*
- XF: A 2.0L inline-four makes 247 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque. It returns an EPA-estimated 25 mpg city and 34 mpg highway.*
- XE: This Jaguar sedan runs on the same 2.0L inline-four as the XF. It achieves an EPA-estimated 21 mpg city and 24 mpg highway.*
Finally, these Jaguar sedans distinguish themselves from each other in terms of cargo space.
- XJ: 15.2 cubic feet in the trunk
- XF: 19.1 cubic feet in the trunk
- XE: 15.9 cubic feet in the trunk
Pick Out Your Jaguar Sedan at Jaguar Gulf Coast
Explore our new Jaguar XE inventory, with a variety of available model colors, and decide whether you want to buy or lease any of these Jaguar sedans when you visit Jaguar Gulf Coast! You can also learn more about the Jaguar XF, including technology features. Or, compare the Jaguar XE to the BMW 3 Series and the Jaguar XF to the Mercedes-Benz E-Class.