2018 Jaguar F-PACE vs. 2018 Jaguar E-PACE
Having trouble deciding between the 2018 Jaguar F-PACE and the 2018 Jaguar E-PACE? That’s understandable, considering that these luxury SUVs both:
- Offer an EPA-estimated 24 mpg combined city/highway*
- Comfortably seat up to five passengers
- Run on 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engines that send 269 lb-ft of torque to all four wheels
- Promise basic warranty coverage, powertrain warranty coverage, and roadside assistance for five years or 60,000 miles
Despite these similarities, there are a few key distinctions that Pensacola drivers should keep in mind as they pick out their ideal luxury SUV.
- Cargo capacity: The Jaguar F-PACE provides 33.5 cubic feet as standard, and the Jaguar E-PACE provides 24.2 cubic feet as standard.
- Price: The F-PACE starts from $42,065 MSRP*, and the E-PACE starts from $38,600 MSRP*.
- Performance: The F-PACE also offers a 3.0L supercharged V6 capable of 280 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque, and the E-PACE has no secondary engine available.
Browse the New and Used Jaguar Inventory!
When you’re done with your Fairhope activities, head to Jaguar Gulf Coast in Mobile to browse the new and used Jaguar SUV inventory and decide whether to buy or lease your favorite!
*All figures are EPA estimates. Actual mileage may vary.
*Price shown is Base Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Excludes $995 destination/handling charge, tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing, and optional equipment. Total Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price includes $995 destination/handling charge and may include optional equipment but excludes tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your local authorized Jaguar Retailer for details.