2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
2018 Jaguar F-PACE vs. 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
If you’re a Mobile driver looking for luxury and performance in a five-passenger SUV, the 2018 Jaguar F-PACE
and 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
both bring a lot to the table, but they are built for different drivers! We think these features in particular mark the F-PACE as a different kind of luxury crossover
- Jaguar Sense of Style
- Engine Specs
- Driving Dynamics
Under the hood of the 2018 Jaguar F-PACE, you’ll have a variety of different options to choose from, including
- Turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder engine that makes up to 296 hp
- Supercharged 3.0L V6 engine that makes up to 380 hp
- Turbo-diesel 2.0L inline-four that generates 318 lb-ft of torque
The 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque, on the other hand, gets a turbocharged 2.0L inline-four across the entire lineup, generating a sure-footed 240 hp and 250 lb-ft of torque. Drivers seeking more performance options might want to keep an eye on the Jaguar.
While both of these compact SUVs get confident performance numbers and standard all-wheel drive, they have quite distinct driving personalities:
- Jaguar F-PACE – The jaguar F-PACE is an SUV that plays the part of a Jaguar sports car thanks to its active focus on precision performance. This includes Intelligent Driveline Dynamics software to help improve handling and decrease the amount of understeer, as well as Torque Vectoring, Adaptive Dymamics, Configurable Dynamics, and All Surface Progress Control.
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque – This Land Rover SUV may be compact in size, but it’s still built to tackle terrain like a Land Rover. This model comes complete with a Terrain Response system, as well as All-Terrain Progress Control (ATPC), which basically acts as low-speed cruise control in all-terrain settings. Like the F-PACE, this SUV also comes with Torque Vectoring and Adaptive Dynamics.
Get a Feel for the 2018 Jaguar F-PACE
The 2018 Jaguar F-PACE is on sale right now at Jaguar Gulf Coast in a variety of trim and performance levels, and with loads of advanced safety features. Jaguar Gulf Coast is located about 30 minutes from Fairhope over the Mobile Bay at 1419 East I-65 Service Rd S in Mobile, AL. Our sales hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday until 6:00 p.m., and you can contact us with questions anytime!