2019 Jaguar F-TYPE vs. 2019 Chevrolet Corvette
If you’re looking for a thrill on the Panama City Beach roads this spring, keep the 2019 Jaguar F-TYPE and the 2019 Chevrolet Corvette in mind. In comparison, though, the F-TYPE:
- Offers greater variety in its engine lineup, and also produces a maximum of 115 more hp and 51 more lb-ft of torque on comparable V8 engines
- Achieves superior fuel economy on both city and highway roads
Not only does the 2019 Jaguar F-TYPE have more engines to offer than the 2019 Chevrolet Corvette, but it also generates more superior power.
- F-TYPE: The F-TYPE starts off with a turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder that makes 296 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque, and no comparable engine is offered on the Corvette. Plus, its initial V8 produces more power, at 550 hp and 502 lb-ft of torque.
- Corvette: A 6.2L V8 engine makes 460 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque as standard.
See the Difference in Person. Test Drive the 2019 Jaguar F-TYPE at Jaguar Gulf Coast Today!
Browse our new F-TYPE inventory, then take the Jaguar F-TYPE for a test drive at Jaguar Gulf Coast. Once you finance you Jaguar, you’ll be free to cruise the streets around Pensacola or to find the best spot for a drink with the sunset!
* Some Images May Contain 2018 Model