2018 Jaguar XE vs. 2018 Jaguar XJ
Learn More About the 2018 Jaguar XE
Destin drivers in the market for luxury performance sedans can’t go wrong with either the 2018 Jaguar XE or the 2018 Jaguar XJ, especially since both models:
- Provide trunks that measure more than 15 cubic feet
- Offer technology features such as Jaguar InControl, Meridian sound systems, and more
- Sprint to 60 mph in 6 seconds or less
There are a few key differences between the 2018 Jaguar XE and the 2018 Jaguar XJ that may help with your decision.
- Price: The XE starts at an MSRP from $35,725, and the XJ starts at an MSRP from $75,400.
- Performance: The XE runs on a base 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder rated at 247 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque, and the XJ runs on a base 3.0L supercharged V6 rated at 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque.
Learn More About Jaguar Sedan Features
Get in touch with Jaguar Gulf Coast to learn more about the 2018 Jaguar XE, the Jaguar 2018 XJ, and the remainder of the Jaguar sedan lineup! If you have already made a decision, see how far you can customize your model. Learn more about the Jaguar XE available color options.