How Does the Jaguar F-TYPE Compare to Other Sports Cars?
With so many different sports cars on the market today, it’s important for drivers to find the one that makes the most driving sense for you. The Jaguar F-TYPE is one of the most powerful cars on the road today, but it’s best to compare this model to others like the Porsche 718 Boxster, BMW M4, and Mercedes-Benz SLC300 to see what we mean. Although each one of these models boasts impressive style and performance, knowing how the F-TYPE compares against these models is important:
- The F-TYPE standard 3.0L engine gives more power than the standard 2.0L engine on the Porsche, offering 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque compared to 300 hp and 280 lb-ft of torque.
- The F-TYPE offers an EPA-estimated 30 highway and 23 city mpg while the BMW M4 only provides 24 highway and 17 city mpg for guilt-free joyrides.
- The F-TYPE is available in both convertible and coupe models, while you can only get the Mercedes-Benz SLC in the convertible style.
F-TYPE vs 718 Boxster
The Porsche 718 Boxster is an impressive vehicle, but the Jaguar F-TYPE still offers more of what many of our drivers want:
- The Jaguar comes with a 3.0L supercharged V6, a 2.0L inline-four, or an available 5.0L supercharged V8 while the Boxster comes with a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder or 2.5L turbocharged four-cylinder
- The Jaguar delivers four-way power driver and passenger seats while the 718 Boxster comes with only two-way power front seats
- Enjoy audio through a premium 12-speaker Meridian audio system compared to the Porsche with only six speakers
F-TYPE vs BMW M4
Take charge of your Destin drive with the Jaguar F-TYPE over the BMW M4:
- Enjoy three engine options on the Jaguar compared to only one 3.0L six-cylinder engine on the BMW
- Superior fuel economy from the supercharged engine of the F-TYPE means you don’t need to come up with an excuse to go out for a drive and just enjoy your car.
F-TYPE vs Mercedes-Benz SLC 300
Cruising through Fairhope in the Jaguar F-TYPE instead of the Mercedes-Benz SLC 300 will bring you plenty of advantages:
- Although each model has two seats, you and your passenger will have more room to spread out in the F-TYPE
- Enjoy 7.3 cubic feet of cargo space compared to only 6.4 cubic feet
- The Jaguar moves from 0-60 in only 5.1 seconds while it takes the Mercedes-Benz takes 5.8 seconds
Visit Jaguar Gulf Coast Today
Jaguar Gulf Coast has a nice selection of Jaguar F-TYPE models for you to choose from, so be sure to visit our dealership at 1419 East Interstate 1419 East I-65 Service Rd S in Mobile, AL to snag yours today. You can also contact us at 1 (844) 334-3146 to experience our inventory or special offers. Want a deeper dive? Compare the Jaguar F-TYPE to the Chevrolet Corvette in terms of performance today!